E-mail marketing may be the cheapest and fastest alternative to convey messages today. But when it comes to advertising, direct mail campaign is still best especially for real estate agents. However, most real estate agents would just go for e-mail marketing rather than a direct mail campaign.
But did you know that e-mail marketing costs more and is less effective than it direct mail counterpart? This is why:
- Leasing an e-mail list lawfully might be tough (e-mail activity is governed by the CAN-SPAM Act).
- Sending bulk undesirable e-mail is technically not against the law. Nevertheless, lots of people dislike it. It might likewise get you disallowed by your web service company.
- Premium e-mail lists – the type that would generate reactions – might be pricey. And these e-mails are typically not related to a real physical address – so they are not geographically unique to your place.
Advantages of Direct Mail Marketing
The benefits of direct-mail advertising consist of things like:
- having the capability to concentrate on a particular place – which is necessary for an organization constantly handling locations.
- Another vital benefit of a direct-mail advertising nowadays is that the area is less busy – lower number of associates sending direct-mail advertising you will have a chance to in the mailbox.
This is why direct-mail advertising marketing, with the competence of Unlimited Printing & Signs, might be the best tool that can be utilized by real estate agents.
Four Successful Direct Mail Campaign Tips
- Always stay connected.
Despite what your goal is, whether to create leads, to transform leads into potential customers, or to leave an impression to your future customers and those inside your circle of impact, you need to constantly exist – sending only one mail will not suffice and will not generate the response you want.
Keep in mind that:
- Only 2% of sales are produced upon the 1st contact
- Only 3% of sales are produced upon 2nd contact
- 5% of sales are created upon the 3rd contact and just 10% of sales are created on the 4th contact
- So 80% of sales are produced on the 5th to 12th contact
It is very important to understand that you need to focus your mailer to a specific audience utilizing a targeted subscriber list. That is if you wish to be successful in the real estate business.
By utilizing a leased subscriber list, you might lease from a list of homes found in a particular ZIP code or possibly in a particular radius near your workplace. Promote yourself and let them understand that you are their “the area professional.” You will see a boost in your reaction rate. You can also lease from an absentee owner list, which is described as the non-owner occupied list. Ask the support of Unlimited Printing & Signs if you wish to send postcards to every homeowner who may wish to sell
- Check, Assess, Repeat.
When it comes to direct mail advertising, testing is a must. Examining different components in the mailer, various sort of mailers, and a number of lists can help you in enhancing the response rate that your mail yields.
So what does increasing your response rate imply?
To start with, you require to come up with the most educated guess possible about the finest kind of mailer, deal, in addition to the Call To Action (CTA). Real estate representatives who made themselves the “area specialist” had a great deal of success with our flyer self-mailer, which they utilized as a newsletter. All the others who are looking to promote their services as being a listing representative to all absentee owners succeeded, thanks to our appealing graphics and big postcard. Evaluate out different headings, images, CTAs, and deals. Discover how those changes impact your response rate.
- Make the most out of Quick Response (QR) codes.
You may believe that it is paradoxical to prevent one innovation, which in this case is the e-mail while embracing another one, which is the QR code. Nevertheless, this part-mobile, part-direct tool can provide you a lot more and it is simply not a marketing pattern. If they are scanned utilizing a Smartphone, QR codes will reveal a text, and after that bring the user to a specific site, and even call a specific telephone number. It is rather basic to include a QR code on your mailer. All you require to do is utilize a web-based QR code generator, produce a sensational mailer style, and after that continue doing the exact same actions that you usually do when it concerns publishing your style to a web2mail provider.
The real estate market is crowded in Myrtle Beach. Stand out from the crowd with direct mail and the help of the experts at Unlimited Printing & Signs.
Unlimited Printing & Signs
2408 Madison Drive Suite 101
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582