Having a successful trade show means doing a lot of things. These include extensive planning, effective promotion, and attractive displays. These three aspects, different as they may seem, share one thing in common – print materials, which make sure that all phases come together eventually.
You need to prioritize the promotion of your forthcoming tradeshow. If you do not promote it then your target market will never know about it. Meanwhile, your display can either be a deal maker or breaker during your trade show.
If you wish to have a successful event, here is a checklist that you can use.
- Postcards – mailing postcards ahead of time is one of the best ways to let your target market know about your upcoming event. The postcards that you send must have a warm greeting, and important details about the event like the date, time, as well as location. You should also include your booth number so they can easily find you. Be sure to work with a reliable printing company like Unlimited Printing & Signs in the creation of your postcards.
- Business cards – handing out business cards are a wonderful way of connecting with your target market. Think about coming up with a generic business card, which only has information about the company but without the names of your employees. This comes in handy whenever someone runs short of business cards because you can just write in the names when you give them out.
- Lead cards – business cards is meant for you to hand out your information to your target audience. But lead cards work well if you wish to get some relevant information about your visitors. Once you collect your lead cards, you have to make sure that you do a follow up promptly after the show has ended.
- Brochures – when it comes to putting relevant details about your company in a simple to read and small sheet, you have to go with brochures. Keep in mind that this print material must showcase the knowledge of your company’s trade show team. The brochures must be filled with sufficient information that includes the answers to the common questions that your booth visitors would probably ask. Unlimited Printing & Signs can help you create informative and attractive brochures that will surely wow your visitors.
- Order forms – Being prepared always to assist your clients place an order shows how committed you are to helping them. This should also be applied when you have a trade show. You should always have order forms readily available. It does not only show that you are well-prepared but it also lessens the risk of losing a client to competitors who may also be on the trade show.
- Signage – Your booth needs to have a design that will capture the attention of your target market and draw them to your booth. You have to make sure that your signage is appealing. You can use many things to help you create a stunning signage. Also be sure to prepare the visual aspect of your booth, which includes using a nice looking tablecloth, fabric booth walls, and so on.
How your visitors view your business can also be influenced by the kind of paper that you use. You have to make sure that the Myrtle Beach print materials you use for the trade show are well printed and are of high quality. They must convey that message that you want and it must showcase your company in a positive tone.
Once you have figured out what you need, the next thing you have to do is to determine where you want to print your materials. One good option is Unlimited Printing & Signs. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have questions.
Unlimited Printing & Signs
2408 Madison Drive Suite 101
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582